Here are some of our special interest groups. New groups may form whenever several members share a common interest.
- Gentle Yoga Class. This is a series of six classes (there is a charge) offered every two months or so. Contact Joyce Wadlington at 781-283-0417 ext 1 or email@example.com
- Hiking Group. Gentle hiking once a month on local trails with flat grade and a pace that suits the group. Contact Susan Camuti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Interest Group. Contact Barbara Offenhartz at 781-237-5958.
- New Yorker Discussion Group 1. Meets the second Wednesday of the month from 1:45 – 3 pm. Contact Lee Delph at Leeteach@comcast.net. (This group is currently at capacity.)
- New Yorker Discussion Group 2. Meets the first Thursday of the month from 2:00-3:30pm. Contact Teri Ann Lily at email@example.com (This group is currently at capacity.)
- Swim at Wellesley College Contact Joyce Wadlington for times at 781-283-0417 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Walking Group. Meets 10-11am for an hour’s walk and talk--at the Wellesley Main Library in good weather, or at the Natick Mall in foul weather. Coordinators are Debbie Slocum and Sara-Jane Kornblith. Contact Debbie at 781-236-8297.
- Tuesday Walking Group. Meets10-11am at the College Sports Center. Contact Charlotte Sanner at email@example.com
Wellesley Neighbors, 888 Worcester Street, Suite 260 #219 Wellesley, MA 02482 (781) 283-0417 firstname.lastname@example.org